Friday 21 December 2012

Urban Survival Gear with Style




Hello and Greetings!
         I am so pleased and honored to be invited on my lovely Sister's Blog. I always feel enriched and uplifted after our conversations. Now Kelly, in her great mind, thought these could be shared. My hope is this feeling we have is experienced by all who visit. Looking forward to Food, Fun and Fashion.




Quilted Driving Gloves RAG and BONE
Wynn Coat RAG and BONE  NEW YORK

  




Mid rise Rail J BRAND

Hangover Hoodie BURTON SNOWBOARDS

Stella Backpack BURTON SNOWBOARDS




Quilted Rabbit Fur Mittens SAKS.com
Thomas Maier Hooded Cashmere Poncho NET-A-PORTER




Belfast Coat RAG and BONE NEW YORK 
Martina Engineer Tall FRYE COMPANY


There is no excuse not to look savvy even for the end of the world!  These are some of my picks.


No comments:

Post a Comment