Monday 24 October 2011

Black and White Stripes


Black and white stripes on fabric, a painting, a window frame, they are always dynamic and graphic. Any color will work with this pattern, any other pattern will work with black and white stripes, a floral, a check, polka dots, more stripes.













My gosh where does the time go, it has been a week since I have been here. I have started renovating my London flat. Started with a new boiler, the old one had been in here since it was converted to gas central heating and before it was just coal fires. Wow, can you imagine living with having to keep fires going all day; time, dust, a small glow in the room. Anyway, I took pictures of the wall where the old was, I striped the old wall paper back to the bones, it looks better already. I will update when the first coat of paint goes on....... in time.





     




















No comments:

Post a Comment