Sunday 5 January 2014

Numbers










5 days into a new year and I was looking at numbers and the beautiful patterns you can make from these digits. A new year; we change a number in the middle of winter and place hopes and ambitions into improving our lives. 

Like pushing a reset button, problems will resolve and order will be restored. I have avoided making any resolutions in this new year, yet I have enrolled in a class for Photoshop and Illustrator hoping to be proficient at the end of this new year.
And another thing I must do this year is transfer from Blogger to Wordpress and link my website and blog, but that is on the list of things to do.

Many list of their favorite posts or the most popular ones. I really want to say thanks to all who visit here.

Happy 2014 xx





No comments:

Post a Comment