Wednesday 8 February 2012

Candles

Candles give the most flattering and kindest light. The flickering flame creates soft shadows and throws the most attractive light across our faces,  for that reason they are best in the dining room with lots of food and wine.




They also are a sign of celebration, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and this week is a year ago I started this blog.  It has been a journal and a journey, taking me to new places, learned new computer skills and met some lovely new friends. It is a way and a new tool to keep thoughts about work, museums and galleries I visit. It has become a part of the design process as I am able to share ideas about projects, work on color and pattern; it feeds my imagination.


I want to thank everyone, my family, my friends and readers all over the world for coming here. I hope you take away an idea, some inspiration and just enjoy some beauty, there is much out there. A little bit is good for us each day. I am planning over the next few weeks to redesign the blog and combine with my website, so change is coming. Thanks again, I always enjoy each comment.... all the best, Kelly.








No comments:

Post a Comment